The Tantric Sex book Maithuna, written by Tantra Teacher Martin, is the very first practical tantric sex exercise and inspirational book that reveal the secrets to the art of tantric lovemaking. Experience tantra sex on the tantric pillars Trust, Surrender, Equivalence and Purposeless...
In the beginning of your relationship, it is based mainly on sex, lust, getting to know each other... If you want to grow your relationship and intimacy to an ultimate level of living in the present, then learn and experience Maithuna...
The tantric sex online e-Book Maithuna (a Sanskrit term for Sexual Union) written by Tantra teacher Martin in a practical and clear way with beautiful illustrations to guide you through your exploration in flow-state and love-making journey. This is the first practical tantra sex exercise- and inspirational book for the Western World. You can learn the art of tantric lovemaking simple yet fun way by following the illustrations together with the practical guidelines…
The tantra sex book Maithuna will help you understand the deep sexual wisdom of love trough profound teachings based on the ancient Indian Tantric Techniques. That we can understand and feel and embody. Practicing of tantric sex will bring you to the root of human happiness. This ecstatic practice is focused on the opposites of Male (Shiva) and Female (Shakti) and teaches us how to unite these two energies through tantric sex exercises and techniques. The tantra sex book Maithuna also includes Tantra Yoga and Mediation Techniques.
These exercises are powerful and vitalizing that have the potential to change your life and your relationship.
Practical Experiences on Maithuna
A question asked to tantric sex-lovers: “what does tantric sex mean to you?”
TESS (33): “the most intense connection, mind blowing, you realy feel each other, letting go of everything, you touch the core.. you feel the energy flowing in the here and now, my hart is open and I feel love. It is difficult to put it into words. The more I experience tantra sex, the more I discover, the more it unfolds and always different. One word Divine.
Announcement: soon Tess will Write her Maithuna experiences in an own blog related to the tantra sex book Maithuna.
GEORGE (43): “The tantra sex book Maithuna touch me to make love on a conscious way. This made me feel a more beter partner, man and husband. Before I struggled with premature ejaculation. This would give me feelings of guilt towards Tess. This is all in the past now, I can enjoy for an extended duration of time now, prolonging my ejaculation without the need of preforming. Tantric sex is a recommendation for every man.. and woman of course”
BOB (37):’making love, nothing on your mind and just enjoying the present moment. You have all the time. With the right partner, intention and atmosphere you will experience intense sensational long states or orgasmic heights. The tantric sex book Maithuna has guided me towards writing my own ‘journeys’ down. Martin, Thank you for sharing your knowledge and wisdom with an open heart.
ELLEN (52): “experiencing Maithuna the journey makes it a most special, but also most abstract to experience. Think and feel how nice it is to be just your authentic self while in contact with another? Not roleplaying, censoring, hiding or preforming. You probably know that feeling and justify it by saying it is ok, but inside you feel that you merely accepted it or how it is, or maybe because you think it should be like that? You might think you are too demanding, not good enough, maybe it is your problem? Etc. To just be yourself feels fantastic. People long and look for this.
Many people make love thinking that they are enjoying it, or don’t feel much pleasure. Not knowing how to do it otherwise. When in Tantric lovemaking you don’t think, you flow. So thinking in advance that it should be like this or that simply doesn’t work. It is not about preforming something, trying to do your best at it or trying to please the other. Flowing in tantric lovemaking is about experiencing intimacy, the energy you both conduct as created out a space of awareness. The whole world fades away and nothing else matters. A feeling of total trust, surrender to the present moment, forgetting about time and space, feeling pure love streaming through your entire being. I open up to be venerable, to feel emotions in they rise, it can all be exiting, but at the same time I just feel this is it. This is life, everything flows together. Every time a new experience al over again. Maithuna has made me a more loving and completer human. It tough me self-love, and my partner to step out of fear and uncertainty. No thinking, just feeling…”
Maithuna will let you meet each other from a place of love and communal respect. Touching and feeling are no longer to purpose to an ‘animal ‘release, the mandatory, weekly ’11-minute sex’. By (re)discovering tantric sex, you’ll rediscover intimacy on many levels, experiencing more intense orgasms and deepening the connection of your relationship. Relation therapists around the globe recommend the tantra sex book Maithuna as a guideline and support towards achieving and or maintaining balanced relationships.
Tantra sex part of Tantric living
Tantra sex part of Tantric living
Before we explain more about tantra sex as part of tantric living, it is practical to explain what tantric living is. In short, it means that you live very consciously. You can implement this consciousness in all facets of life. And so also in your love life and sexuality experience.
A lot of stories circulate about Tantra and Maithuna but it is often not understood. Usually Tantra is translated as a form of sex. But it is much more. Tantra is an ancient Indian philosophy, which has been given a new, western look here. Every school and trainer puts its own stamp on it. But the essence is always: do not resist the vital life energy that flows through your body, but work with it. Your life will become deeper, fuller, richer. That is what you experience with Tantra sex book Maithuna.
Tantra is a spiritual path, which helps to get in touch with an inner depth and wealth. And also to live that wealth in the world, to bring it into relationships with others and your work. ” Dancing, singing, massage, love making (Maithuna) are ways to wake up that energy, for example.
What is important is that you are attentive. That you experience a depth in what you do. You have to be quiet inside to feel that subtle energy. You usually don't succeed just like that. People have to learn a lot to slow down and still, they are often too hasty. It's about acknowledging everything you experience and not pushing anything away, because that hides the channel through which you can perceive. Sensitivity is very central.
You wake up the vital energy in your body, which we call "shakti energy". That is why you experience yourself deeper. That also activates the wounds that are there, the confusion, the fears, the desires, our frustrations, but that's good, because then you can also uncover and transform all that. The most important thing is that you activate the inner depth so that you also experience your love and strength, the qualities you have as a person, more fully.
To explain what Tantra is, experts often cite the example of someone craving chocolate. You can eat chocolate mindlessly while reading, talking, or working. You can eat yourself in a box of chocolates and then regret that you have succumbed to it. A Tantra practitioner does it differently. When she feels a craving for chocolate, she welcomes that desire. It does not immediately mean that she will also grab a bonbon. But if such a Tantra woman deliberately chooses to grab a bonbon, she also fully enjoys, with all her senses. She sees the beauty of the dark chocolate, she feels it melting between her fingers, she smells it sweet, she pushes the delicacy against her palate, she deliberately tastes every piece. She is completely in the here and now (present) of the taste experience and feels the happiness of it in every fiber of her body.
"Desire wants to be fulfilled immediately,” we know that too well in our consumer society. When you start practicing Tantra, you discover that the desire itself is also a nice feeling. It only becomes painful when you have the idea that you have to do something with it. However, you do not suffer from the desire itself, but from that idea. Pure desire is painless. According to Buddhism it is even enlightenment. Pure desire is perfect happiness.
The word Tantra means something like system, theory or school. In ancient India, there were countless different types of Tantra schools and teachers. With the new age, Tantra has come to the West and here too there are many different views and directions that all present themselves under the banner of Tantra. Often Tantra is associated with sexuality and that is correct, because the life energy that you evoke in Tantric exercises is a sexual energy. The whole life consists of creative energy, is the idea; that energy is everywhere, around us, in our body and in everything that lives. You can 'plug in' that energy flow, as it were, with bodywork, breathing techniques, massage and visualisations. Then you can use that energy in everything you do. Our genitals are ideally suited to generate that vital energy. That makes sense: there life creates new life, in the form of babies. So in the tantra sex book Maithuna you learn use and enjoy about the sexual energy inside you. What is more beautiful than practising the exercises as in the tantra sex Maithuna and getting pregnant...
People find this page because of the keywords:
- Best tantra sex book
- Best tantric sex book
- Easy to use tantra sex book
- Buy tantra sex book
- Tantra sex book online
- Where can I find a tantric sex partner?
- How about a tantric sex workshop?
- Can I ask questions about tantric sex?
- How can I get pregnant with tantric sex?
- Is there an age for tantra sex?
- Is it true that you can have a transcendent experience?
- Best tantra sex book for my tantra centre?
- How to contact the author Martin to interview for the BBC about his tantric sex book?
- Can we use the tantric sex book for our tantra workshops?
- Is tantra teacher Martin will to come to LA for a seminar around his tantric sex book?
- Can we use the pictures of the tantric sex book Maithuna?
- What is the latest version tantric sex book or tantra sex book Maithuna?
You will find tantric sex lovers all over the world. Those who are in a relationship experience more depth and intimacy. For single lovers, it is a search criteria on dating sites to find their partner.
The tantric sex book Maithuna is read in the following countries:
- Albania, mostly read in the Durrës and Tirana regions
- Argentina, mostly read in the Buenos Aires, Córdoba, Rosario, La Plata, Mar del Plata, San Miguel de Tucumán, Salta, Santa Fe de la Vera Cruz, Vicente López and Corrientes regions
- Austria (Österreich), mostly read in the Vienna (Wien), Graz, Linz, Salzburg, Innsbruck and Klagenfurt regions
- Australia, mostly read in the Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast-Tweed Heads, Canberra and Darwin regions
- Bahrain, mostly read in the Manama region
- Belarus, mostly read in the Minsk, Borisov and Soligorsk regions
- Belgium (België), mostly read in the Brussels (Brussel), Antwerp (Antwerpen), Luik (Liège), Gent, Mechelen and Turnhout regions (Dutch version)
- Bolivia, mostly read in the Santa Cruz De La Sierra, Cochabamba, La Paz, Sucre, Oruro, Tarija, Potosi, Sacaba and Montero regions
- Bulgaria, mostly read in the Sofia, Polvdiv and Varna regions
- Bosnia and Herzegovina, mostly read in the Sarajevo, Banja Luka, Tuzla and Zenica regions
- Brazil (Brasil), mostly read in the São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Brasília, Forteleza, Belo Horizonte, Manaus, Curitiba, Recife, Goiânia, Porto Alegre, Guarulhos, Belém, Campinas and Maceió regions
- Cambodia, mostly read in the Phno Penh, Takeo and Kampong Saom regions
- Canada, mostly read in the Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, Edmonton, Missisauga, Winniepeg, Vancouver, Brampton, Hamilton and Halifax regions
- Chile (Chili), mostly read in the Santiago, Puente Alto, Viña del Mar, San Bernardo, Talca, Concepción, La Pintana, Puerto Montt and Iquique regions
- China, mostly read in the Shanghai, Beijing, Chongqing, Tianjin, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Nanjing and Wuhan regions
- Columbia, mostly read in the Bogotá, Cali, Medellín, Barranquilla, Cartagena, Cúcuta, Bucaramanga, Pereira and Santa Marta regions
- Croatia, mostly read in the Zagreb, Split, Rijeka, Osijek and Zadar regions
- Cuba, mostly read in the Havana, Santiago de Cuba, Camagüey, Holguin and Santa Clara regions
- Danmark, mostly read in the Kopenhagen, Aarhus, Aalborg and Odense regions
- Dominican Republic, mostly read in the Santa Domingo, Santiago de los Caballeros and La Romana regions
- Egypt, mostly read in the Cairo, Alexandria, Giza, Port Said, Suez and Luxor regions
- El Salvador, mostly read in the San Salvador, Soyapango, Santa Ana, San Miguel, Meijicanos, Santa Tecla, Apopa and Delgado regions
- Equador, mostly read in the Guayaquil, Quito, Cuenca, Machala and Manta regions
- Estonia, mostly read in the Tallinn, Tartu and Narva regions
- Finland, mostly read in the Helsinki, Tampere, Turku, Oulu, Jyväskylä, Lahti, Pori Kuopio and Vaasa regions
- France, mostly read in the Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Toulouse, Lille, Bordeaux, Nice, Nantes, Strasbourg, Rennes, Grenoble, Rouen, Toulon, Montpellier, Douai-Lens, Avignon, Saint Etienne, Tours, Clermont-Ferrand, Nancy, Orléans, Caen, Angers, Metz, Dijon and Valenciennes regions
- Georgia, mostly read in the Tbilisi, Kutaisi, Batumi, Sukhumi, Zugdidi and Rustavi regions
- Germany, mostly read in the Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Hamburg, Cologne (Köln), Stuttgart, Düsseldorf, Essen, Leipzig Bremen, Hanover (Hannover), Nuremberg (Nürnberg), Duisburg and Munich regions
- Greece, mostly read in the Athens, Thessaloniki, Patras, Larissa, Heraklion, Peristeri, Kallithea, Nikaia, Kalamaria and Volos regions
- Hungary, mostly read in the Budapest, Debrecen, Miskolc, Székesfehérvár, Gyõr, Pécs, Szeged, Nyiregyháza, Kecskemét and Szombathely regions
- Honduras, mostly read in the Tegucigalpa, San Pedro Sula, Choloma, La Ceiba, Ciudad Choluteca, Comayagua, La Lima, Danli and Tocoa regions
- Hong Kong, mostly read in the Kowloon, Tsuen Wan, Yuen Long Kau Hui and Tung Chung regions
- Iceland, mostly read in the Reykjavik, Kopavogur and Hafnarfjoerdur regions
- India, mostly read in the Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Cheunnai, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur and Lucknow regions
- Indonesia, mostly read in the Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan, Bandung, Bekasi, Palembang, Tangerang, Makassar, South Tangerang, Semarang, Depok and Batam regions
- Iran, mostly read in the Tehran, Razavi Khorasan, Isfahan, Alborz, Fars, East Azerbaijan, Qom, Khuzestan and Kermanshah regions
- Iraq, mostly read in the Baghdad, Basra, Mosul, Erbil, Abu Ghraib and Kirkuk regions
- Ireland, mostly read in the Dublin, Belfast, Cork, Derry, Limerick, Galway, Craigavon, Waterford, Drogheda and Dundalk regions
- Israel (Yzrael), mostly read in the Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Haifa, Ashdod, Rishon LeZiyyon, Petah Tikva, Beersheba, Netanya, Holon, Bnei Barak, Rehovot and Bat Yam regions
- Italy, mostly read in the Rome, Milan (Milano), Naples (Napoli), Turin (Torino), Palermo, Genoa (Genova), Bologna, Verona and Venice regions
- Jamaica, mostly read in the Kingston, New Kingston, Spanish Town, Portmore and Montego Bay regions
- Japan, mostly read in the Tokyo, Yokohama, Osaka, Nagoya, Sapporo, Kobe, Fukuoka, Kyoto, Kawasaki and Saitana regions
- Jordan, mostly read in the Amman, Zarqa, Ibrid, Russeifa, Wadi Al Seer, Adjlun, Aqaba, Rukban and Madaba regions
- Kosovo, mostly read in the Pristina and Prizren regions
- Kuwait, mostly read in the Al Ahmadi and Hawalli regions
- Latvia, mostly read in the Riga and Daugavpils regions
- Liechtenstein, mostly read in the Schaan,Vaduz,Triesen, Balzers and Eschen regions
- Luxembourg (Luxemburg), mostly read in the Luxembourg City, Esch-sur-Alzette, Differdange and Dudelange regions
- Malasya, mostly read in the Kuala Lumpur, Seberan Perai, Subung Jaya, George Town, Ipoh, Shah Alam, Petaling Jaya and Iskandar Puteri regions
- Malta, mostly read in the Qormi region
- Mexico, mostly read in the Mexico City, Ecatepec, Guadalajara, Puebla City, Ciudad Juárez, Tijuana, León, Monterrey, Zapopan, Nezahualcóyotl, Culiacán, Chihuahua City, Naucalpan and Merida regions
- Republic of Moldova
- Montenegro, mostly read in the region of Podgorica
- Moroco (Maroc), mostly read in the Casablanca, Rabat, Fès, Salé, Agadir, Tangier, Meknes, Oujda, Al Hoceima, Kenitra and Tétouan regions
- Netherlands, mostly read in the Amsterdam, The Hague (Den Haag), Rotterdam, Utrecht, Breda, Eindhoven, Maastricht, Dordrecht, Leiden, Werkendam, Den Bosch, Groningen, Apeldoorn and Arnhem regions (Dutch version)
- New Zealand, mostly read in the Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington, Tauranga, Lower Hutt and Dunedin regions
- Nicaraqua, mostly read in the Managua, León, Masaya, Matalgalpa and Chinandega regions
- North-Macedonia, mostly read in the Skopje, Bitola, Kumanovo, Prilep and Tetovo regions
- Norway, mostly read in the Oslo, Bergen, Trondheim, Stavanger, Drammen and Fredrikstad regions
- Oman, mostly read in the Muscat, Seeb, Salalah, Bawshar and Sohar regions
- Pakistan, mostly read in the Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Multan, Quetta and Islamabad regions
- Panama, mostly read in the Panamá, Colón, David, La Chorrera, Santiago and Penonomé regions
- Paraguay, mostly read in the Asunción, Ciudad del Este, San Lorenzo, Luque, Capiatá, Lambaré, Fernando de la Mora and Limpio regions
- Peru, mostly read in the Lima, Arequipa, Trujillo, Chiclayo, Piura, Huancayo, Cusco, Chimbote, Iquitos and Tacna regions
- Philippines, mostly read in the Quezon City, Manila, Caloocan, Davao City, Cebu, Zamboang City, Taguig, Pasig, Cagayan De Oro City and Paranaque regions
- Poland (Polska), mostly read in the Warsaw, Lódz, Krakow, Wroclaw, Poznan, Gdansk, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Katowice, Bialystok and Gdynia regions
- Portugal, mostly read in the Lisbon (Lisboa), Porto, Vila Nova de Gaia, Amadora, Braga, Coimbra, Funchal, Almada, Setúbal, Agualva-Cacém, Barreiro and Aveiro regions
- Romania, mostly read in the Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca and Craiova regions
- Russia, mostly read in the Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Novosibirisk, Yekateringburg, Kazan, Nizhny Novogrod, Samara Omsk and Rostov-on-Don regions
- Saudi Arabia, mostly read in the Riyadh, Jeddah, Mecca, Medina, Sultanah, Dammam, Ta'if, Tabuk, Al Kharj, Buraydah, Khamis Mushait, Al Hufuf, Al Mubarraz, Hafar Al Batin, Ha'il, Najran, Al Jubayl, Abha, Yanbu and Khobar regions
- Serbia, mostly read in the Belgrade, Novi Sad, Kragujevac and Kraljevo regions
- Signapore, mostly read in the Singapore and Woodlands regions
- South Korea, mostly read in the Seoul (Seoel), Busan, Incheon, Daegu, Daejeon, Gwangju, Suwon, Goyang-si, Seongnam-si, Jeonju and Ulsan regions
- Spain (Españia), mostly read in the Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao, Valencia, Sevilla, Zaragoza, Málaga, Murcia and Alicante regions
- Slovenia, mostly read in the Ljubljana and Maribor regions
- Slovakia, mostly read in the Bratislava and Martin regions
- South Africa, mostly read in the Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, Soweto, Pretoria, Port Elizabeth, Pietermaritzburg, Benoni and Bloemfontein regions
- Surinam (Suriname), mostly read the Parimaribo, Lelydorp, Brokopond and Nieuw Nickerie regions
- Sweden (Sverige), mostly read in the Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö and Uppsala regions
- Taiwan, mostly read in the Taipei, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, Banqiao, Hsinchu, Keelung and Nantou regions
- Tajikistan, mostly read in the Dushanbe, Khujand, Kulob and Bokhtar regions
- Thailand, mostly read in the Bangkok, Krung Thep, Nouthaburi, Chiang Mai, Pak Kret and Hat Yai regions
- Turkey, mostly read in the Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir, Bursa, Adana, Gazianlep, Konya, Mersin and Samsun regions
- Ukrain, mostly read in the Kyiv, Kharkiv, Odesa, Dnipro, Donetsk, Zaporizhia, Lviv, Kryvyi Rih, Mykolaiv, Mariupol, Luhansk, Sevastopol and Poltavo regions
- United Arab Emirates, mostly read in the Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Al Ain, Ajman ande Ras Al Khaimah regions
- United Kingdom (UK), mostly read in the London, Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow, Sheffield and Glastonburry regions
- United States of America (USA), mostly read in the New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Phoenix, Philadelphia, San Antonio, San Diego, San Jose, Austin, Jacksonville, San Francisco, Columbus, Fort Worth, Indianapolis, Charlotte, Seattle, Denver, Washington D.C., Kansas City, Pasadena, Boston, El Paso, Detroit, Nashville, Memphis, Portland, Oklahoma City, Las Vegas, Louisville, Baltimore, Milwaukee, Albuquerque, Tucson, Fresno, Sacramento, Kansas City, San Diego, Atlanta, Long Beach, Miami, New Orleans, Oakland, Michigan, Orlando, Reno, Richmond, Salt Lake City, Charleston, Berkeley and West Palm Beach regions
- Venezuela, mostly read in the Caracas, Marcaibo, Valencia, Barquisimeto, Maracay, Ciudad Guayana and Petare regions
- Vietnam, mostly read in the Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang, Haiphong and Biên Hòa regions
- Qatar, mostly read in the Doha and Al Rayyan regions
Isn't your country or region on the list? Be the first tantric sex adaptor in your region and buy the tantra sex book Maithuna...