- Visitors to the practice’s website www.maithuna.us;
- All other people who contact Maithuna or whose personal data with the exception of employees and
Processing of personal data
Maithuna processes personal data for financial administration and subscription management.
Maithuna processes personal data based on the following legal grounds: (a) data subject(s) has/have provided digital data upon concluding the subscription, such as contact details and bank account number. Consent may always be withdrawn, without affecting the lawfulness of processing on the basis of consent before withdrawal.
Sharing personal data with third parties
- (financial) administrative data: 7 years after the data was recorded;
- Data of employees and freelancers, other than (financial) administrative data:
5 years after leaving employment or after the end of the contract for services;
- Data from applicants: 6 months after completion of the application process;
- Website visitors: 5 years after the last visit to the website, unless an objection is made earlier, in which case the data will be destroyed.
objection is made, in which case the data will be destroyed.